Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] New RDA mailing list

At 04:40 27/11/2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I've just created an RDA mailing list: rda at sources dot redhat dot
>com.  It is intended for discussions about and patches for RDA.  You can
>subscribe to it in the usual way.  Either send email to
>
>rda-subscribe at sources dot redhat dot com
>
>or visit the http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html web page and subscribe
>using the form.
>
>I also created a web site for rda but it has no content yet.  Volunteers
>welcome.  Changes to the web site are through cvs, just like all of the
>web pages on sources dot redhat dot com.
>
>Please send any questions or observations about rda to this mailing list,
>including questions about what the mailing list should be used for, what
>rda is, etc.
>
>cgf

Hi Christopher,

does that mean that things like my RFC
[RFC] Correct gdbserver register packets

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2002-11/msg00652.html

about a modification to gdbserver should be discussed in that mailing list?

Pierre Muller
Institut Charles Sadron
6,rue Boussingault
F 67083 STRASBOURG CEDEX (France)
mailto:muller@ics.u-strasbg.fr
Phone : (33)-3-88-41-40-07  Fax : (33)-3-88-41-40-99