Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] New RDA mailing list

No. GDBSERVER is part of GDB (which is part of the FSF's GNU project) and it should continue to be discussed here.

I really wish we could come to some resolution about the overlap. Should we sacrifice the FSF-owned gdbserver project in favor of
extending RDA? As it is, there's a substantial amount of duplicated
effort. I hate seeing effort wasted.
gdb/gdbserver/ is the FSF's (and hence GDB's) remote debug agent. There is no benefit to the FSF, and its objectives, in replacing something (C) FSF with something (C) Red Hat.

Andrew