Re: RHDB 2.1 ISO not working

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 23:32, Paul Leung wrote:
> Anybody tried the recent ISO lately?  I downloaded the ISO about a week or
> two ago and it doesnt work.  The names of files and directories dont match
> the names of files and directories in the scripts.  There are differences in
> the case of letters and instead of hyphens there are underlines.  The
> permissions on files and directories are not setup correctly.  Am I the only
> one who's had trouble with the latest ISO for redhat db 2.1?

Hi Paul,

Andrew and I downloaded the latest (2.1) ISO and tried to install it on
test systems running Red Hat Linux 7.3, 8.0 and AS 2.1 via both, hd (w/
iso mounted) and cd. We were unable to reproduce the error you
experienced in any of the cases.

Could you please provide us with more information including:
The error you experienced (i.e. which files you found to be incorrectly
named in the scripts),
The OS you are running,
The CD-ROM mount settings you used,
and the method you used for burning the CD?

Thanks,
Deepak B

Deepak Bhole
Red Hat Canada