Re: Red Hat Database 2.1

Hi Fernando,

Since I installed everything when I was setting up my Red Hat 9 box, you
mean I have just to download and install the graphical tools?

Thank you very much,

Best wishes,
Benilton

--
Hi Benilton,

There has been an unification and you can just install the PostgreSQL
RPMs that came with your Red Hat Linux 9 distribution.

There was a huge change in PostgreSQL with the addition of Schemas so we
are just finishing the upgrade of the graphical tools.  But you can
already get the beta versions of them from our web site at

http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/

Best regards,
Fernando

--