Re: Any plans for an ER diagram graphical tool?

Patrick Macdonald wrote:

We have no plans at the moment to develop an entity relationship diagram
tool (although I can certainly see the value in doing so).  At the moment,
we are just finishing up the Control Center.

For tools that use the PostgreSQL / Linux combination, I'd check out
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php.

Or:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Cheers,
Patrick

Lefteris Mourikis wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any intention to add an ER diagram graphical tool in a future realese of rhdb. I've searched a lot around the web and still haven't found any good ER tool for linux. (If I am missing something please tell me so. I'd really apreciate it!)