Re: PostgreSQL jdbc drivers + gcj

Anthony Green writes:

> The next major project is to hook all of the various testsuites into
> "make check".  It currently builds verious test programs with "make
> check", but I'd like them to actually be run and have their results
> checked.

I was looking into getting some testing done for jakarta-oro. There
are examples that can be ran with input and checked for
results. Though tedious to set up, it's better than nothing.

jakarta-log4j is using junit. Junit builds fine but invoking still
needs some work, as it works by loading class files describing how the
tests are conducted.

./A