Re: libtool woes

Jukka Santala writes:

> However, the GCC/GCJH patch still remains unapplied, and the version
> I posted has already been conflicted by the CVS changes. Which is
> becoming a pain.

It is. All hunks are failing on a freshly updated tree.

> I can post updated version of the patch, somebody else can merge it,

Yes please. Don't include the ChangeLog entries as they often don't
apply cleanly. Listing the ChangeLog entry and then the relevant hunks
is the preferred form of patch submission (this is not the reason the
patch wasn't applied in a timely fashion, BTW. We're all just really
busy. Sorry about that.)

./A.