Re: [naoko] Updated ant, and fun with yum

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 07:58, Gary Benson wrote:
> I also yumified the repository, so you can get the packages with yum.
> I have no idea how, though ;)
1)Does this mean that I can install these yumified packages in Yellow
Dog, unchanged, or are they still src rpms (meaning that I must build
them for PPC).

2)Have you ever build the whole set for PPC?

3)Against which version of gcj are you building, 3.3.1? Later?

4)If I get all the source rpms, what would be the quickest build
procedure for the whole set, ie. does the build work accross the set of
src rpms?

5)Do you think ..... j/k

Thanks much,
Your doing a fine job (just wish I could get this to work on PPC). ;)

Ray Auge