Warning fix for loader component

Ben Elliston bje@redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 15:19:00 GMT 2001

>>>>> "matthew" == matthew green <mrg@cygnus.com> writes:

  matthew>    Why was dest_addr cast to void *?  It seems to me this way leads to
  matthew>    lossage!  (On my system, the sizeof (void *) is 4).

  matthew> unfortunately, i don't recall why i made this change.  it might be
  matthew> documented in a list somewhere, but due to the terseness of our
  matthew> ChangeLog entries, i don't know the _why_ anymore.  certainly, with
  matthew> sid as it currently is, dest_addr can never be >32 bits, so it would
  matthew> not have failed (yet.)

Please check again -- the function prototype declares dest_addr as
host_int_8.

Ben