stpd issues

Hi Martin, Tom,

I observed some issues with the new transport with the attached module (insert jprobes and kretprobes on all system calls). Without #define STP_RELAYFS
No problem loading the module, but when I pressed CTRL-C, stpd appears to hang.

With #define STP_RELAYFS.
No problem loading the module, but there is no stdout until terminating stpd with Ctrl-C. It looks like data bufferred but not flushed out to stdout.

I am running stock kernel 2.6.13-rc2.
Regars, Hien.