tests with guru mode and systemtap rpm

It is good to see additional tests being put into the SystemTap testsuite, e.g. systemtap.samples/tcp_connection. The RPMs that come out of the build system are built guru mode disabled. Thus, these tests hat require guru mode are going to fail with the SystemTap supplied by RPM.

I would like to put the tests that require guru mode in a separate directory (systemtap.guru) to make it easier to analyze the results. Right now some who runs the tests (who may be a release engineer rather than a systemtap develop) is going to need to look at the individual tests to determine why they failed. Having the tests using guru mode in this directory would make the explanation of failure much easier.

I hope that a number of these tests/examples can eliminate the use of guru mode as tapsets and translator support improves.

-Will