Re: Hitachi djprobe mechanism

> Roland McGrath wrote:
>
> >Richard Henderson has done some work in both gcc and the assembler to emit
> >DWARF basic block markers.  The compiler knows what the jump targets are in
> >

> hi roland,
>
> Is there a special version available of these tools with this work
> included ?

The work is still in progress.  The assembler work is already in binutils
development CVS.  I don't think there has been any release including it yet.
As far as I know, the gcc work has not been committed anywhere and I don't
really know how complete it is.  Richard and I have it as a back-burner
task (him implementing the compiler/assembler parts and me implementing
the consumer code and testing the compiler's results), but it's not really
scheduled work with a delivery target at this point.

Thanks,
Roland