RE: Test result of systemtap-20060107

I think that it is because maxactive value is 0 when registering kretprobe, it is to say that without CONFIG_PREEMPT option, maxactive will be equal to NR_CPUS. And schedule() function is something like recursive, sometimes maybe schedule(A->B), (B->C), ....(X->A), so when schedule function return, this function may be called for many times, and its free_rp_inst is limited to maxactive value, sometimes kretprobe will be missed.

Regards
Bibo,mao