LKML Watch

Doubt about scheduler-
I have to know some things of the scheduler. The runqueue struct, and so on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=114133213804909&w=2

Readahead value 128K?
Does this happen with a seek call as well, or is this limited
to fseek?
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=114159989109853&w=2

TCP control block interdependence
I have to investigate some link layer protocol impacts on TCP performance...so I have some emulator working on linux, and I was investigating the impact of delay spikes.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=114138206106106&w=2