Re: elfutils on Debian?

Please keep us / me updated with your progress. I got frustrated getting this to work on a Debian machine I was trying to set it up on and found my time was better spent just going back to a RH machine for the time being. Someone on the list sent me a patch file, couple days back. You can search for it - it was a thread entitled "Problem Building Elfutils (patched) Required by systemtap". Ronald McGrath replied with a patch that sadly didn't apply cleanly - I tried building afterwards anyway and it didn't work.

Back to Redhat until then.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.