Re: [Bug translator/2293] confirm preemption/interrupt blocking in systemtap probes

hunt wrote:

> [...]  For collecting large amounts of data, MAXMAPENTRIES needs
> raised and then you have to calculate how much space that data will
> take up when "printed" into the output buffers.

I suppose MAXACTION too, in order just to run enough printf's.

But really, can you imagine a reasonable scenario where an "end" probe
should produce megabytes of traffic?

> Another problem is that for relayfs the buffer is divided into
> per-cpu sub-buffers. [...]

Alternately, the relayfs buffers could each be of the given size.