Re: [UPDATE] Linux Kernel Event Trace tool(LKET)

Frank Ch. Eigler ??:
Li Guanglei <guanglei@cn.ibm.com> writes:

[...]  I've checked into cvs the draft man page for LKET. Now you
can type "man lket" to get an outline about LKET, including event
hooks intro, examples, trace data format etc.

OK. It would be good to add some cross-references from stapprobes(5), and of course some test cases.

I checked in some testcases into testsuite/buildok/. These testcases will test the generic tapsets of LKET including the probe alias definitions and it will references all the variables defined in each probe alias.

I will try to check in more testcases.

But I think it will be better if I can add LKET's man page onto
SystemTap's website, i.e the "Man Pages" section in:
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/documentation.html
[...]

The web pages are also in CVS, in the "/htdocs" top level directory right beside the familiar "/src" and "/tests".

> - FChE

checked in. Add a link "Linux Kernel Event Trace" in the "Man Pages" section of documentation link. I am not quite sure if the name of the link is appropriate.