Re: Systemtap support for disk i/o per pid

R Blundell ??:
Hello, this is my first post to the mailing list. Does or will systemtap support "per pid" disk i/o accounting/details? I could not find any mention of this specifically on the website, papers, etc.

Thank you
Rick
Currently systemtap could be able to trace the io scheduler activities and scsi activities. You could use "man lket" to get more details.

Some event hooks in these two categories could be filtered by pid. But you can just trace all of them and later filter by pid in user space.