Re: Does anybody have a tapset to get the command line of a task?

Sorry, I have been on vacation. Now I look at my scipt I realise it uses
execname(), which is standard. It doesn't attempt to extract the full
command line.
- -
Richard J Moore
IBM Advanced Linux Response Team - Linux Technology Centre
MOBEX: 264807; Mobile (+44) (0)7739-875237
Office: (+44) (0)1962-817072

             "Yi Feng"
             <ericyifeng@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       Richard J Moore/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             30/05/2006                                                 cc
             18:43                     systemtap@sources.redhat.com
                                                                       bcc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Does anybody have a tapset to
                                       get the command line of a task?

Just want to let you know, I'm still looking forward to your script. :)

Thanks,
Yi Feng

On 5/25/06, Richard J Moore <richardj_moore@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Yes, I believe I have, but it's on a different system so will post later
> unless someone else does.
> - -
> Richard J Moore
> IBM Advanced Linux Response Team - Linux Technology Centre
> MOBEX: 264807; Mobile (+44) (0)7739-875237
> Office: (+44) (0)1962-817072
>

>              "Yi Feng"
>              <ericyifeng@gma
>              il.com>