Re: Kernel hang with latest snapshot

I did found some bugs in ioscheduler trace hooks today, which could cause reference to NULL pointer. I've committed the fix. Please retry and tell me if you still have problem. And it's better if you can post more detail about the failure, such as which trace hooks you are using and the kernel OOPS message, so that I can figure out more clearly where the problem is.

It still crashes :(
But I have acquired the capability to see the kernel BUG backtrace.
In a little while I will post what I see..