Re: [Bug translator/4066] hist_linear() with large H value crashes system

Hi -

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 02:14:07PM -0800, Mike Mason wrote:

> I should have asked this question in a more general way.  When we
> find bugs in the cvs version of systemtap, then discover it appears
> in specific distro releases as well, what's the preferred way of
> handling it?  [...]

For the near future, RHEL and FC systemtap releases will each be
nearly-identical snapshots of the development tree.  This means that
if one gets a bug fix, they all will get the same bug fix at the same
time.  Tracking this with multiple bug reports in multiple systems
seems excessive to me.