Re: SystemTAP GUI Update Released

Stone, Joshua I wrote:
Brad Peters wrote:
The SystemTAP GUI Speed-team, Rachel and Patrick, have been working hard to
improve on last years project. An early release, primarily consisting of
modifications necessary to work with Eclipse 3.2 and some stability
enhancements, is now available at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/stapgui/

Stay tuned for much bigger changes in coming months!

Will -- can we make room to get this on the live CD for OLS? We may not have time to do much with it in the tutorial, but we can at least mention it and include it for people to play with.

Josh

Stapgui Needs to be an RPM to put on the live CD. There isn't a great deal of space on the liveCD for the tutorial, about 30MB. The need for eclipse is probably going to push it over the limit 700MB limit for CDs.

-Will