Wiki reorganization proposal

I'd like to propose a reorganization of the systemtap wiki. I envision something a bit more hierarchical than the current layout (see below for an example). Some of the topics with links at the top level would move to their own pages. This should make it easier to insert new topics without making the pages too dense. Let me know your thoughts. If there are no strong objections I'll start making the changes, though it may have to wait until after OLS.

Mike

What is SystemTap
- Overview
- Upcoming Features
- User Probes
- Static Markers
Installation & Setup
- General Requirements
- SystemTap
- Kernel debug symbols
- Kernel development environment
- Fedora 5, 6 & 7
- RHEL 4 & 5
- SLES 10 & openSUSE
- Ubuntu & Debian
- Gentoo
- Self built kernel
Using SystemTap
- Scripts
- War Stories
- Scripts & Tools
- VIM Syntax Highlighting for Systemtap
- Documentation
- Tutorial (html) (pdf)
- Man pages
- Miscellaneous
- Cross compilation: building scripts on one system and running on another
- systemtap.py plugin for Son of Sysreport(SOS)
- SystemTap GUI
Contributing to SystemTap
- Contribution Guidelines
- CVS Access