More detailed networking info needed

Hello list,

We have been working on some systemtap scripts that collect networking
information such as: packets/bytes sent and received on what interface,
by which pid, successes and failures, tcp or udp...which is about
everything we could find using the Systemtap wiki and the tapset
documentation.

But we would like to find out more information, specifically: source and
destination IPs of incoming and outgoing packets (w/ associated pids),
and possibly open ports and their associated pids + any traffic over
them.

So our questions are really: Are there functions/probes in the tapset
that can grab this information that we have been missing? and can anyone
point us in the right direction to write our own probes or functions to
pull this stuff out?

Thanks for any help,

Patrick McCormick
Rachel Rodgers