Re: uprobes systemtap tapsets

I don't know the answer to your questions, but probably Jim or one of the other people on the mailing list can answer your question.

Jeff Schroeder wrote:
Hello Dave,

I was curious about the state of the userspace tracing in systemtap.
Is this waiting on uprobes to be merged into mainline or has it already
been merged into mainline?

I posted a comment on lwn about it here:
http://lwn.net/Articles/288448/

But it would be nice if you could say anything about it.

thanks

--
Dave Nomura
LTC Linux Power Toolchain