registration error (rc -22)

I've run into a problem using systemtap with recent kernels. In this case, I had a simple probe looking at a kernel module. It worked fine in RHEL5.2 stock kernel. I updated to 2.6.27-rc6, and also updated to the latest git pull of systemtap. Here's a simple test probe I'm running:
probe module("cxgb3").function("*") {
print("got here\n")
}

The module used doesn't seem to matter, I've tried several with the same result. Here's the error I get:

ERROR: probe module("cxgb3").function("get_regs@drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:1366") registration error (rc -22)

Is this a known problem? Does it have a known workaround?

Thanks,
Paul Larson