Re: systemtap ported to solaris?

Kai Wong wrote:
Hi,

Frank wrote on Apr 01, 2007 that "I am happy to announce that, thanks to
funding procured from anonymous benefactors, some systemtap developers
will use their after-work spare time by porting systemtap to solaris and
windows.  Too long have these otherwise excellent operating systems gone
without the highest-quality insights that only systemtap can provide.
We have committed that both ports will become generally available 366
days from today."

What's the status of that port? Is systemTap available on Solaris today?

Hi Kai,

I hope this helps you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

As far as I know, there are no real plans to port SystemTap to any other operating systems.

Josh