PR3498: more efficient dwfl searching

Hi -

I committed some code to dramatically improve the pass-2 and pass-3
processing times for scripts that target the kernel, especially for
kernel build trees that have oodles of files under
/lib/modules/.../build.  It's basically using the offline module
search function's predicate vigorously, so that stap doesn't bother
open all .ko's on the system just for a kernel probe.

My early testing shows no problems, just speedups, but if you notice
debuginfo being found less well than before, please let me know.