Seeing what process and interrupts are competing with a process for the cpu

This week I was playing with the tracepoints for the scheduler and interrupts to see if I could generate a couple scripts to give people an idea what other processes and irq are using the processor (and competing for the processor). Both scripts show the number of times the process has migrated between cpus and the distribution of time on and off the cpu. The cycle_thief.stp script shows the pid for the processes and the number of times those processes run while the process of interest is not running on the particular cpu. The irq_thief_new.stp shows statistics on the irq that interrupt the running cpu.

Any comments on the scripts would be appreciated.

-Will