This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/11457] unresolved *mib_filter_key functions
- From: "wenji dot huang at oracle dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Apr 2010 06:20:03 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/11457] unresolved *mib_filter_key functions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From wenji dot huang at oracle dot com 2010-04-21 06:20 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> (In reply to comment #0)
> > We should at least provide *some* default implementations, even if users will
> > usually want to customize them. This could be done the same way
> > __indent_timestamp() is provided in indent-default.stp.
> Yes, to make building test pass, there are some implementations of such
> *mib_filter_key functions. How about to move them to tapset?
More clear, see testsuite/buildok/*mib-all-probes.stp
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.