This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Tracing through init transitions
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: "Alan D. Brunelle" <alan dot brunelle at hp dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 16:27:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Tracing through init transitions
- References: <4BDB332D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Alan D. Brunelle" <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm trying to trace the opening of files under /proc & /sys during the
> transition from single-user to run level 3, but either the tracing
> doesn't start or gets killed. [...]
The script looks fine. If that #! path fixing doesn't help, please
supply more data regarding the commands you've tried and errors you've
seen. "stap --vp 00005 ..." for example.