This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/11751] on s390x, externalvar.exp gets libdwfl failures
- From: "mjw at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Jun 2010 14:08:11 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/11751] on s390x, externalvar.exp gets libdwfl failures
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From mjw at redhat dot com 2010-06-28 14:08 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> I've retested this with elfutils-0.141 (the original report was against 0.137)
> and I see the same problem.
Could you try against a systemtap that includes:
Author: Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Jun 24 21:00:56 2010 +0200
Improve dwflpp::emit_address internal error message.
* dwflpp.cxx (dwflpp::emit_address): Be more explicit about context and
what failed in case of internal error.
That should give us a bit better error message about what is going wrong here.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.