Re: How to use Callgraph / SystemTap on Debian Squeeze with fglrx ?

On 12/16/2010 08:50 AM, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> Can I make SystemTap work in this case or do I actually need debug
> versions for all modules? As I am not interested in any video
> performance or callgraphs, can I get rid of those errors somehow?

Those are really more like warnings than errors, and you can see that
your "hello world" still worked.  Frank added commit 7c7b1cd to silence
these messages, but that hasn't made it into a release yet.  If you're
willing to build systemtap yourself, you could use the latest git tree
so those messages won't bother you anymore.  Backporting that patch to
an earlier release should also be trivial.

Josh