Command line arg for kernel Tracepoints

Hi,

I am using kernel tracepoints with systemtap scripts.
My requirement is to enable disable certain traces out of these
defined tracepoints in kernel modules.

I tried to pass argument to script but it didn't work, looks like
kernel.trace don't accept command line argument.
Is it true ?

If yes, then i have to write multiple scripts for diff events. Any
other suggestion ?

Thanks,
hp

parse error: command line argument index 1 out of range [1-0]
        at: junk '@1' at test.stp:16:20
     source: probe kernel.trace(@1) { printf("%s
called\n",kernel_string($log)) }