setjmp test case

I've committed the test case for glibc setjmp/longjmp probes.  It succeeds
as "untested" if the probes are missing from your installed libraries.

On a Fedora 15ish system with the scratch glibc I posted about here earlier
installed, it looks like it's actually working right.  But setjmp.exp fails
with:

line 1: expected "hit longjmp_target"
Got "Certificate /root/systemtap/testsuite/.systemtap-root/ssl/server/stap.cert added to database ../../../../etc/systemtap/staprun"

That seems like it would break some other stuff too, and it's rather
disconcerting to see it doing anything like that when all I'm using
is pure local stap stuff and want no client/server anything at all.

Note that after today I won't be on this list or at this address.
After this afternoon, contact me at roland@hack.frob.com if necessary.

Thanks,
Roland