commit a34a9fe036c9c6f06452eb893590a6984949dc95
Author: Mark Wielaard <mjw@redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Jul 29 13:35:06 2011 +0200

Put common probe and session context state definitions in their own
files.

translate.cxx contained code to produce the common probe and session
context state as C code snippets. Large parts were not dependent on the
session state at all, so they really were just static blobs of C code
wrapped in c++ io stream operators. These have been put in their own
C runtime header files (common_session_state.h, common_probe_context.h
and runtime_defines.h) to make it easier to edit and document.