This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/13293] New: Experimental idea: translation from Python to SystemTap
- From: "dmalcolm at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:43:56 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/13293] New: Experimental idea: translation from Python to SystemTap
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13293
Summary: Experimental idea: translation from Python to
I had a go at writing a Python to .stp compiler
gdb can be scripted in Python, and I have a substantial body of Python code
that uses gdb's Python interface to poke at backtraces and values in inferior
processes. It seems worth sharing that code somehow with SystemTap.
I'm attaching the minimal "compiler" I wrote (though it's far too premature for
that :) )
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.