This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/13315] @cast() should also accept an object file to extract typedie info
- From: "jistone at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 20:38:45 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/13315] @cast() should also accept an object file to extract typedie info
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com> 2011-10-22 20:38:45 UTC ---
Thanks for testing!
(In reply to comment #3)
> The bug could be closed I guess.
I think we can keep this still bug open for the .o usage that Frank suggests.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.