This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/13354] New: remote metadata / management
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 04:57:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/13354] New: remote metadata / management
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13354
Summary: remote metadata / management
It would be desirable to extend the remote-execution facility, by adding
a tapset function or global that makes the current 'remote' name available
to the script, and perhaps also the names of its siblings. That way, the
--remote-prefix would not be the only way of telling sibling outputs apart.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.