This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/13420] prologue detection fails for unoptimized 64bit cast-scope.exp testcase
- From: "mjw at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:43:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/13420] prologue detection fails for unoptimized 64bit cast-scope.exp testcase
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com> 2011-11-21 12:43:12 UTC ---
BTW. GCC still doesn't emit real prologue markers in the line table.
See gcc/dwarf2out.c (dwarf2out_source_line):
/* ??? TODO: Elide duplicate line number entries. Traditionally,
the debugger has used the second (possibly duplicate) line number
at the beginning of the function to mark the end of the prologue.
We could eliminate any other duplicates within the function. For
Dwarf3, we ought to include the DW_LNS_set_prologue_end mark in
that second line number entry. */
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.