Re: Error removing module: Device or resource busy

Hi Chris -- Sorry for my delayed reply, this fell to the back of my head
over the holidays and travel afterward.

On 12/28/2011 12:07 AM, Chris Dunlop wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:33:26AM -0800, Josh Stone wrote:
>> If only stap was working, so we could write some scripts to track down
>> why stap isn't working... :/
>
> :/
>
> ... on the other hand, it seems to be working up to the point of unloading. So perhaps?

If you're still having this issue, and willing to work on it, then I'll
whip up a script around module activity.

And if you can share your .config and which kernel tag you're building
from now, I'll try to reproduce the issue in one of my test VMs.  I
guess you're probably building with some debian patches, but I'll want
to try a vanilla kernel first.

Josh