RE: syscalltimes in examples

Hi,

Note that we have moved internally to systemtap 1.6 on latest OMAP platforms, OMAP4 and OMAP5. v1.7 has just been tested for compilation, we will move after Mobile World Congress and update wiki page.
We moved at the same time to kernels 2.6.39/3.0/3.1 so we have not checked old kernel with newer systemtap.

Going to latest systemtap and kernel releases has brought even more stability on Android (Ubuntu did not have real issues). We don't know which of the 2 brought it.

Regards
Fred

OMAP Platform Business Unit - OMAP System Engineering - Platform Enablement - System Multimedia

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920