This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug documentation/14208] New: Retire obsolete handwritten manpages
- From: "smakarov at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:17:41 +0000
- Subject: [Bug documentation/14208] New: Retire obsolete handwritten manpages
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 14208
Summary: Retire obsolete handwritten manpages
stapfuncs.3stap and the tapset::*.3stap manpages under man/ (and possibly
something else as well) are all handwritten and ludicrously out of date
relative to the actual code. They have been superseded by automatically
generated documentation and so should be deleted after making sure any
information that *is* unique to them is moved elsewhere.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.