Re: Defintion of CONTEXT

On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 10:20 +0200, domenico.dileo@unina.it wrote:
> ok, but I would like to find out about the several
> information to which is possible to access with CONTEXT.
> For instance, CONTEXT->regs allows you to get the
> value stored in some registers (I guess),
> There are other fields, such as CONTEXT->regflags, CONTEXT->pi
> and so on. Where can I find a full description (or definition)
> of CONTEXT? What can I access to with CONTEXT?.

It is internal to the systemtap runtime and really not supposed to be
accessed by user code. But if you are interested in the internals then
take a look at runtime/common_probe_context.h which has several comments
describing the fields:
http://www.sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=systemtap.git;a=blob;f=runtime/common_probe_context.h;hb=HEAD