Re: Supply

> I wasn't sure what to make of the weight table either.

Actually, it could be used to determine which supply sources get to keep
supplies but who cares.

One more last-minute change to make supply expansion more like unit
movement: the table supply-deterioration has been replaced with tables
supply-deterioration-on-entry and supply-deterioration-on-exit. They're
analogous to mp-to-enter-terrain and mp-to-leave-terrain.

> Sounds good to me.  Another suggestion: "interdiction" -> "interdict"
> (shorter names are always more manageable).

Hmm... the names are too long anyway and "interdiction" is grammatically
better.

> It would be pretty easy to add to the current drawing framework, we
> even have arrows in all the directions, currently used to draw winds.

Great.

>    And one other thing: I could really use a scratch pointer in the Unit
>    structure (to create a forward-linked list of units in each supply
>    zone).
>
> A little storage-wasteful, but OK for now.  I crunched unit sizes down
> so as to run large games on old Macs, no longer an issue so there's
> some room to grow.

I won't be needing the pointer after all.

There has been a slight delay with the first version of the supply
scheme (I had a net connection breakdown & a flu) but I'll upload it
tomorrow.

--
Sami Perttu                       "Flower chase the sunshine"
perttu@cc.helsinki.fi