Re: Supply

At 07:54 PM 8/25/98 -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
>Are you building an actual game design that will use all this?  I've
>been on a campaign to either use GDL constructs in actual games, or
>else delete them.  Constructs that sound cool but aren't actually used
>or usable just waste disk space.

  One possibility is a game based around the "Battle of the Bulge";
it's fairly contained, has a well-defined historical unit mix,
supplies are important, it has a definate time constraint, and is
famous, at least as WWII battles go.

  This game could also showcase weather effects to good use.

** James **
James R Dunson, Multimedia Programmer
Dept. of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology
Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech
jdunson@vt.edu