Re: New Xconq Features

   Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:36:27 +0200 (MET DST)
   From: Jan Jona Javorsek <jan.javorsek@guest.arnes.si>

   This seems like a closer model of the real thing, which should mean easier
   implementation of different things games might want to do. This would make
   it very easy to implement the idea that the side that captures a town gets
   some money that happened to be in the town out of the opponents money
   reserver (i.e., the money in the city which happened not to be
   side-global-money at the moment, but was stored in that city).

   Perhaps I am not very clear, but I hope you understand me.

Yes, that's a good point.  You could limit the transfer rate from local
to global, so a large stash takes a while to even out over the whole
side's units, and a capture grabs a percentage of the global, plus any
local material present.