This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Xconq project.
Re: Xconq Snapshot 7.2.85 Now Available
- To: Stan Shebs <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Xconq Snapshot 7.2.85 Now Available
- From: Massimo Campostrini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 10 Jun 1998 10:04:36 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <199806100333.UAA14429@andros.cygnus.com>
Stan Shebs <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In case you're wondering, there's going to be a 7.2.2, to fix the
> X11 panner bug and assorted Mac crashes (thanks HR).
Let's not forget that for the x11 front-end the standard game images
are really messed up. Stan, can you help me troubleshoot? Where do
the fancy shaded images come from? How do I pick the "silhouette"
images (the "color" images are mostly invisible in unit lists)?
> But mainline development proceeds majestically on:
Does this mean that it's brainstorming time?
Can we agree on adopting Unicode + UTF-8 charset?
Tcl/Tk 8.1 supports this, so we might have a system-independent
solution to international character display.