This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Xconq project.
Re: Serious bugs in Xconq 7.2.1
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Serious bugs in Xconq 7.2.1
- From: Stan Shebs <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 19:18:59 -0700
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
From: Massimo Campostrini <email@example.com>
Date: 02 Jun 1998 08:40:37 +0200
Some serious bugs crept in 7.2.1:
In xconq proper, the panner doesn't show the terrain any more (try
I have the fix for this, a simple patch to xinit.c.
The unit type icons are even more broken then in the
previous versions; in the side closeup it's even worse.
I changed the default image style from "silhouette" to "color". It mainly
affects the standard game, which is the only one to have dual image
sets. (I know the situation is a mess, sigh, but really fixing requires