Re: Toolkit Selection

When I started the "toolkit" discussion I was not trying to start any kind
of religious war: I don't have any beliefs in this field. I have been
using different tool kits, mostly from perl, and noticed that that tk
(from tcl/tk) was performing very slowly on my machine. I recognise its
higher portability (Win and Mac, I beleive) and excellent canvas, but I
have oftne used Sx and gtk to speed things up.

In fact, a general examination of available tool kits and their
suitability for Xconq is a better result than anything I expected and I
want to thank Mark Russell Anderson for moving this debate even further in
this direction.

The purpuse, in the end, is to make a wanderful game even better, not make
one gui win over another.

Jan Javorsek